If you have one of our older generation products and you need replacement this article will help you find the correct replacement part. All replacement parts can be bought on our webshop.
A few things to consider before buying parts:
- Pre 2015 Harmony systems worked with different sensors and require new magnet rings with the replacement hub interface, see related article here (Need to add link to magnet rings)
- Automatic (MY19/20) is the new name for Harmony, not to be confused with the new production series AUTOMATiQ
- Automatic+ (MY19/20) is the new name for Harmony H|Sync, not to be confused with the new production series AUTOMATiQ
- Permissable maximum power, torque & weight specs may differ for each hub, check our tech manual (Add Link) to see which option suits best.
- N330 parts are no longer in production and are not compatible with parts from our current product range. N330 parts can be found in this section on our webshop.
- When replacing a N330 hub, you will also need to replace the hub interface.
N360 / N380 / N380SE / CT / TR
CA & SP - 135mm
CA & SP - 142mm
We are no longer manufacturing the 142mm variant of our hub. Spare parts are still available
CA & SP - 148mm
C3 / CT
C3F / CO / CA
C8 / TR
C8s / SP
Manual hub interface
N360 / CCT Multi-turn
N330 Multi-turn (N330H-CHP3-01-OE) - The One-turn is no longer available
N380 (SE) Multi-turn / CCT One-turn
44T Multi-turn (MHI-MT-44T-OE) - The One-turn is no longer available
N380 (SE) Multi-turn / CCT Multi-turn
40T Multi-turn (MHI-MT-40T-OE) - Some small number of One-Turn units are still available as spare parts
AUTOMATiQ hub interface
Harmony N360 / Harmony N380 (SE) / Automatic CCT / AUTOMATiQ CT/CO/TR / AUTOMATiQ Pure