You can now download the brand new enviolo AUTOMATiQ app dedicated to our stepless AUTOMATiQ products. Please note this is only compatible with the new AUTOMATiQ system launched in January 2020.
App Download & installation
- Please simply download the app from the google play store or Apple store.
- Search for "enviolo AUTOMATiQ".
- Select “Install”. The app should now be installing on your device.
- Start the drive system.
- Activate the BLE (bluetooth) connection on your phone.
- Activate the wireless connection on the hub interface by pressing the pairing button for 5 seconds until it starts blinking blue.
- Afterwards the app will start looking for available devices.
- Select the device you want to pair with representing the serial # also listed on the bottom of the hub interface.
System configuration - Step 1
You will now have several options to configure your AUTOMATiQ hub interface:
Option A (only for bike manufacturers):
Make use of our backend at AUTOMATiQ.enviolo.com and select the necessary system parameters. Afterwards save the settings and generate a QR code. This can be printed and used anywhere incl. your assembly line.
You will find the QR scan function in the configuration tab of the app. Once the QR code is scanned all data gets automatically transferred to the hub interface and your bike is ready to go.
You can simply select all settings for the system in the configuration tab of the app using the available sliders. The settings get saved real time, so no confirmation button is required
System Configuration - Step 2
- The app offers you various optional functions:
1. System configuration in the configuration tab
2. System data analysis in the diagnostics tab
3. System data collection in the logistics tab
4. Ride settings in the dashboard tab
- The most interesting settings for you will likely be the traffic light setting, which defines the ratio the system will shift to after you come to a stop and the shift profile, which defines how aggressive and agile the shift system changes the ratios while riding.