You can now download the enviolo AUTOMATiQ app dedicated to our stepless AUTOMATiQ products. Please note this is only compatible with the new AUTOMATiQ system launched in January 2020.
Download & installation
Please simply download the app from the google play store or Apple store.
Search for "enviolo AUTOMATiQ".
Select “Install” & the app should now be installing on your device.
Start the drive system.
Activate the BLE (bluetooth) connection on your phone.
With the drive system on, push and hold the indicated button on the AHI for 5 seconds until it starts blinking blue.
Open the enviolo App on your phone or tablet and select the desired device.
Afterwards the app will start looking for available devices.
The serial # of the hub interface can be found on the bottom of the hub interface.
Go to the configuration menu, scroll down and select all necessary parameters. Ensure the CAN protocol is set as "None". Afterwards close the app.
At minimal set the following settings:
- Set front and rear sprocket teeth. For Bosch gen2 systems with small front sprockets, program the effective sprocket size by multiplying the number of teeth by 2.5 (16t*2.5=40t effective sprocket size).
- Set wheel circumference.
System configuration - OE
Make use of our backend at AUTOMATiQ.enviolo.com and select the necessary system parameters. Afterwards save the settings and generate a QR code. This can be printed and used anywhere incl. your assembly line.
You will find the QR scan function in the configuration tab of the app. Once the QR code is scanned all data gets automatically transferred to the hub interface and your bike is ready to go.
System configuration - Retail
You will now have several options to configure your AUTOMATiQ hub interface:
You can simply select all settings for the system in the configuration tab of the app using the available sliders. The settings get saved real time, so no confirmation button is required
- The app offers you various optional functions:
1. System configuration in the configuration tab
2. System data analysis in the diagnostics tab
3. System data collection in the logistics tab
4. Ride settings in the dashboard tab
- The most interesting settings for you will likely be the traffic light setting, which defines the ratio the system will shift to after you come to a stop and the shift profile, which defines how aggressive and agile the shift system changes the ratios while riding.
This video will give you a quick view at the configuration and customization options provided by the enviolo App.
Calibration of the AUTOMATiQ Hub Interface
In the configuration menu, scroll down and trigger the calibration by selecting "recalibrate the hub interface"
After triggering the calibration you have to pedal constantly and lightly for 7-10 seconds for all the variants until the system shifts 2-3 times through the full ratio range.