• Ensure you have the correct AUTOMATiQ hub Interface for your internal gear hub.
• enviolo CT/CO/TR have one axle diameter and enviolo CA/SP, a different one.
• You can find the identification of the AUTOMATiQ Hub Interface variant at the bottom of the hub interface.
• Use the uninstalled enviolo hub interface to determine the desired orientation.
• Orientation should be forward, parallel to the chain stay with the automatic main connector facing forward.
• Move the AUTOMATiQ Hub Interface along the dropout to ensure clearance at different axle positions.
• With the AUTOMATiQ Hub Interface oriented correctly inside the right dropout, the installation angle is the indicated angle of the dropout (20 degrees in this example).
• Use a scratch pen or marker to mark the hub interface in the middle of the dropout.
• Remove the anti-shift retainer, if installed.
• Suspend the AUTOMATiQ Hub Interface over the right hand axle, and align the axle flats with the
• Alternatively, a non-turn washer can be installed over the AUTOMATiQ Hub Interface to align the installation angle.
• When the installation angle is aligned seat the AUTOMATiQ Hub Interface fully onto the axle.
• Thread the right hand nut, serrations facing outward, onto the axle and tighten it to 10-15 Nm (7-11
• Install the rear wheel.
• Once assembled the hub interface should not touch the frame.