1. [J] Place the rear wheel into the rear frame, making sure not to obstruct or pinch the AUTOMATiQ
wire harness and main connector.
1A. Orient the chain around the AUTOMATiQ hub interface and onto the sprocket.
1B. In some cases, it is easiest to remove the chain from the front chainring to ease rear
Note: Locate the rear wheel speed sensor boss (C) on the AUTOMATiQ Hub Interface. The chain should not catch on this sensor when fitting the wheel.
2a. [K] For the variants enviolo CT/TR/CO/CA:
1. Slide one no-turn washer (A) each onto each axle end. The serrations of the no-turn washer must
bear against the dropout of the frame. The rectangular boss must engage in the dropout of
2. Mount the axle nuts (B) and tighten to 30-40 Nm (266-350 in-lbs).
2b. For the variants enviolo SP:
For 135mm variants:
• Place the disc rotor onto the hub as specified by the supplier. Place the torque adapter and secure it with the snap-ring. Orient the axle plate so the rectangular boss engages in the dropout of the frame and the cable housing can enter the hub interface in a straight line
• Secure it with the supplied M4 bolts to 2.5-3Nm. Mount the threaded adapter and tighten to 10-15Nm Place the rear wheel in the frame with the axle plate sliding into the dropout. Mount the lock washers and acorn nuts and tighten to 30-40Nm.
For 142/148mm variants:
• Place the disc brake rotor on the hub. 148 mm variants require an extra adapter to be placed under the rotor and need to be tightened with the longer bolts supplied with the kit. 142 mm variants don’t need special adapters or bolts. Tighten the rotor bolts as specified by the supplier.
• Place the torque adapter onto the axle and secure it with the supplied snap ring. Orientate the torque adapter plate so it slides into the boss on the brake adapter or dropout and the cable housing can enter the hub interface in a straight line. Then tighten it with the supplied M4 bolts to 2.5-3Nm.
4. Install the automatic main connector (D) carefully by pressing them together.