• Install right brake lever according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
• [I] Slide the controller onto the handlebar.
• [J] Install the right hand grip onto the handlebar according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
• [K] Position the controller such that the display is visible to the rider and the cable will be unobstructed.
• Barrel adjusters can be used for optimization of cable slack.
• Tighten the clamp bolt to 2.0-2.5 Nm (18-22 in-lbs).
Note: Make sure that the controller and the brake lever function properly and are unobstructed (re-adjust
if necessary). E.g.: the controller not being too tightly mounted with the grip.
Note: Never ride without the handlebar grips. The turning grip of the controller could become loose. This can result in a severe injury.