• Route cable housing from the controller to the manual hub interface.
• Measure, cut and install the appropriate length cable housing for the bicycle.
• Full-length housing is recommended for both shift cables.
• Make sure that the cable housing lengths are sufficient to allow an extreme turning angle. Also consider the influence of adjustable handlebars and stems on the cable housing lengths.
• Secure cable housing to the frame. The cable housing must remain moveable for axle adjustment.
• Avoid tight bends when installing the shift cable housing.
• Leave at least 150mm of housing unsupported at the manual hub interface to ease installation and
removal of the shift cable hardware.
• With the housing length correct, install end caps at both ends of each housing.
The underdrive cable end should be colored green or black. The overdrive cable end will be uncolored.
Ensure the housing diameter is correct. Too big or too small diameters can have a negative effect on shift forces and performance.