Install right brake lever according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
• [J] Slide the grip shift onto the handlebar.
• Install the right hand grip onto the handlebar according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
• [K] Position the contoller such that the display is visible to the rider and the cable will be unobstructed.
• Tighten the clamp bolt to 2.0-2.5 Nm (18- 22 in-lbs).
• [L] The 3-button controller mounts to a rubber base that wraps around a standard handlebar, adjacent
to the grip.
• Use the supplied rubber o-ring to secure the 3-button controller, and position such that the display is visible to the rider and the cable will be unobstructed.
• The 3-button controller can be mounted to either right or left sides of the handlebar.
Note: Do not overtighten zip ties on automatic cables in order to not damage the cables.