ASSEMBLY OF THE CONTROLLER
Install the right brake lever and grip according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
Push the controller bracket over the handlebar. Use the adapter ring if installing.
Position the controller such that the buttons are positioned slightly under the handlebar and comfortable for thumb controls.
Tighten the controller clamp to 1.5-2.0Nm with a 2.5mm allen wrench.
The battery of the controllers can be changed without special knowledge and by using a 50 euro cent coin. For this purpose, a standard CR2032 battery is required, which is inserted into the new remote control.
PAIRING OF THE CONTROLLER
Start the enviolo App.
After the welcome screen on the App disappears you will see a connection request.
Power on your drive system.
Push the button on the front side of the hub interface and hold it for 5 seconds.
The button will start blinking blue.
The device should now appear on your screen.
Click on your preferred device to start the pairing process.
After pairing is complete you will see the menu screen.
Close the enviolo app.
Initiate the pairing mode on the hub interface again.
Press and hold the center button for more than 8 seconds. Once the LED lights continuously in blue for 1 second the device is paired.
CALIBRATION VIA THE CONTROLLER
On the first set up or after system maintenance or incorrect functionality the system has to be calibrated.
1. Turn system power on. Select no motor assist.
2. On the enviolo CA controller (1), press and hold up and down button simultanously for 3 seconds until the rear hub begins shifting (5-7 seconds) and then release the button. While the calibration is active, the LED will flash white.
3. Pedal the bicycle lightly through the entire calibration procedure (preferable on a stand with the rear wheel off the ground), while the system shifts from “low” to “high” ratio multiple times and completes the calibration.
4. Once calibration is successful the CA controller lights continously blue for 5 seconds. In case the calibration is unsuccessful the CA controller lights continously red for 5 seconds. Please retry the calibration.
5. Calibration shall not take longer than 12 seconds.
BUTTON AND LED ALLOCATION & FUNCTIONALITY
|Button||Action||Function||Increments||Comment||LED indication||LED indication|
|UP||Short press (<1s)||Shift to heavier gear (= decrease RPM)||1 RPM||Up-button||White light on for 1 second|
|DOWN||Short press (<1s)||Shift to lighter gear (= increase RPM)||1RPM||Down button||White light on for 1 second|
|LEFT||Short press (<1s)||Shift to lighter gear (= increase RPM)||5 RPM||Left button||White light on for 1 second|
|RIGHT||Short press (<1s)||Shift to heavier gear (= decrease RPM)||5RPM||Right button||White light on for 1 second|
|CENTER||Press & hold (≥8s)||Activate BLE pairing mode||Initial Bluetooth Pairing to AHI 3.0||Center||Blinking blue until successfully paired, maximum 60s|
|CENTER||Short press (<1s)||Wake up ARC and pair to AHI again||Wake up the device --> repeat existing Bluetooth Pairing to AHI 3.0||Center||Blue light on for 1 second|
|ANY||Short press (<1s)||In addition to regular function: LED blinking||Battery low Voltage Indication||Center||Blinking red for 3s|
|UP & DOWN simultaneously||Long-press (>1s & < 5s)||Initiate Calibration of AHI||Up and down button||White light on for 1 second|