INSTALLING THE ENVIOLO CO CONTROLLER
• Install the right hand grip onto the handlebar according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Slide the clamp over the handlebar.
• Position the controller such that the button can be easily reached with the thumb, while riding and tighten it to 1.0-2.0Nm with a 3mm Allen wrench.
• The enviolo CO controller can be mounted to either right or left side of the handlebar.
For the enviolo CO controller, also note:
Assembly on the left side of the handlebar
After you have installed the enviolo CO on the left side, please press and hold the upper and middle buttons (and) for about 2 seconds. Once the Status LED turns green for 2 seconds, the remote control is set to the left side of the handlebar.
Assembly on the right side of the handlebar
After you have installed the enviolo CO on the right side, please press and hold the upper and middle buttons (and) for about 2 seconds. Once the Status LED turns red for 2 seconds, the remote control is set to the right side of the handlebar.
The battery of the controllers can be changed without special knowledge and by using a 50 euro cent coin. For this purpose, a standard CR2032 battery is required, which is inserted into the new remote control.
PAIRING THE AUTOMATiQ CONTROLLER
• Start the enviolo App
• After the welcome screen on the App disappears you will see a connection request
• Power on your drive system.
• Push the button on the front side of the hub interface and hold it for 5 seconds.
• The button will start blinking blue.
• The device should now appear on your screen.
• Click on your preferred device to start the pairing process.
• After pairing is complete you will see the menu screen.
• Close the enviolo app.
• Initiate the pairing mode on the hub interface again.
For the CO controller:
Press and hold the center button for 3 seconds until the LED starts flashing green and red. Once the LED flashes green only, the device is paired.
On the first set up or after system maintenance or incorrect functionality the system has to be
[C] ENVIOLO CO CONTROLLER
1. Turn system power on. Select no motor assist.
2. Pedal the bicycle lightly through the entire calibration process (preferable on a stand with the rear wheel off the ground).
3. On the enviolo CO controller (1), press and hold the center button for 3 seconds until the rear hub
begins shifting (5-7 seconds) and then release the button.
4. Continue to pedal lightly through the entire calibration procedure, while the system shifts from “low” to “high” ratio multiple times and completes the calibration.
5. Calibration shall not take longer than 12 seconds.
|BUTTON and LED ALLOCATION and FUNCTIONALITY|
|UP||Short press (<1s)||Shift to lighter gear (= increase RPM)||1 RPM|
|UP||Long press (>=1 and <=2s)||Shift to lighter gear (= increase RPM)||5 RPM|
|DOWN||Short press (<1s)||Shift to heavier gear (= decrease RPM)||1 RPM|
|DOWN||Long press (>=1 and <=2s)||Shift to heavier gear (= decrease RPM)||5 RPM|
|ANY||Battery status low||Battery low Voltage Indication||Blinking red for 3s.|
|MODE||Long press (>=3s)||BLE pairing RC to AHI||Active (in progress)||Blinking red/green till succesfully paired|
|NONE||BLE pairing RC to AHI||Successful||Green light on for 5s.|
|MODE + UP||Simultaneous long press (>=3s)||BUTTON ALLOCATION CHANGE||Left side handlebar mount, default is right side||Red light on for 2s.|
|MODE + UP||Simultaneous long press (>=3s)||BUTTON ALLOCATION CHANGE||Return to right side handlebar mount, when changed to left before||Green light on for 2s.|
|MODE||Long press (>5-7s)||Calibration||Start||Green blinking|