PAIRING THE AUTOMATiQ CONTROLLER
• Start the enviolo App
• After the welcome screen on the App disappears you will see a connection request
• Power on your drive system.
• Push the button on the front side of the hub interface and hold it for 5 seconds.
• The button will start blinking blue.
• The device should now appear on your screen.
• Click on your preferred device to start the pairing process.
• After pairing is complete you will see the menu screen.
• Close the enviolo app.
• Initiate the pairing mode on the hub interface again.
For the SP controller:
Press and hold the mode and down button for 3 seconds until the LED starts flashing green and red. Once the LED flashes green only, the device is paired.
On the first set up or after system maintenance or incorrect functionality the system has to be
[A] ENVIOLO SP CONTROLLER
1. Turn system power on. Select no motor assist.
2. Pedal the bicycle lightly through the entire calibration process (preferable on a stand with the rear wheel off the ground).
3. On the enviolo SP / CLiQ pro controller, press and hold the MODE (1) and DOWN (3) button for 3 seconds until the rear hub begins shifting (5-7 seconds) and then release the button.
4. Continue to pedal lightly through the entire calibration procedure, while the system shifts from “low” to “high” ratio multiple times and completes the calibration.
5. Calibration shall not take longer than 12 seconds.
|BUTTON and LED ALLOCATION and FUNCTIONALITY|
|UP||Short press (<1s)||Shift to lighter gear (= increase RPM)||1 RPM||White light|
|UP||Long press (>=1 and <=2s)||Shift to lighter gear (= increase RPM)||5 RPM||NONE|
|DOWN||Short press (<1s)||Shift to heavier gear (= decrease RPM)||1 RPM||White light|
|DOWN||Long press (>=1 and <=2s)||Shift to heavier gear (= decrease RPM)||5 RPM||NONE|
|ANY||Battery status low||Battery low Voltage Indication||Blinking red for 3s.|
|MODE||Long press (>=3s)||BLE pairing RC to AHI||Active (in progress)||Blue blinking|
|NONE||BLE pairing RC to AHI||Successful||Blue light for 3s|
|MODE||Short press||Activate BLE connection to AHI||Blue light for 3s|
|NONE||BLE lost connection, trying to reconnect||Blue blinking for max. 60s|
|MODE + DOWN||Simultaneous long press (>=3s)||Start calibration||Initiation||Green/red blinking|
|NONE||Calibration||Successful||Green light on for 3s.|
|NONE||Calibration||No, or unsuccessful, calibration||Red light on for 3s.|